Profile: Asset Managers with a Personal Touch
- Mirelis Advisors S.A. is a privately owned Swiss-based wealth management company founded in Geneva, Switzerland, in March 2011 and a member of the Mirelis Financial Group of companies established in 1949.
- Its purpose is to offer financial advice and portfolio asset management services to US residents and citizens who wish to have a Swiss-based, SEC registered institution manage their assets.
- Investments in compliant global assets are used to construct a diversified balanced portfolio tailored to the investor’s specific individual requirements.
- Investors’ assets are deposited with international banks serving as qualified custodians.
- An association based on trust with the investor is the prerequisite for successful investments. Mirelis Advisors seeks to perpetuate the capabilities of the Mirelis Financial Group in serving its US clientele with a high standard of quality coupled with strong and active personal relationships. It is committed to an environment of trust and long-term relationships that have characterized the Mirelis Financial Group for over 60 years.
Registration with the SEC as an Investment Adviser does not imply a certain level of competence, education, skill or training.
The protections of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 and the SEC rules and regulations are only available to residents of the United States.